Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm a Bad Person, but Not Really

Er.  H-hi, guys.

So, some things have happened, lately.  First, there was this:


And then there was this:

 

And then there were a multitude of things that made me feel like this:


Courtesy of http://www.ragemaker.net/images/Sad.html.



So, that's pretty much the reason for my lack of posting.  And the fact that the cat is trying to dominate my lap and licking my hand as I type.  It's all very effective, let me tell you.

Anyway, many apologies for the lack of updates.  It is the plan to continue as we had before this real life stuff, with the exception of regular Wednesday posts.  Both Haley and I are quite busy, unfortunately, and eliminating the Wednesday post as a regular feature actually gives us more incentive to update this blog as intended.  They won't be gone forever, but until we actually have the energy, these posts will just have to wait.

Anyway part II, it's nice to be back.  I'll leave off with some photos I'll be working on over the next couple of weeks.  No narrative right now; that will wait until I complete the editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment